Labels

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Homework 17th December 2012

Hi to everyone! I would like to apologize myself because I'm being a bit lazy with the blog those last days. There is always an excuse, and to be very busy studing for a public examination as a Physical Education teacher  is mine, and that is why I temporally abandoned the blog. Don't worry, I will be here at least this year, I need only a couple of days to organize myself.
Bearing in mind, I think I didn't tell you nothing at all about the last Workshop day... I got a private lesson!! I was in a state of shock!! After our crowded lessons, I had our teacher only for me... I was following her lesson script about "The King's Speech".

We were speaking about the problems that you can find in front of a audience. We also spoke about which advice I'd given to somebody who had this kind of problems (stammer = tartamudear, gabble = farfullar, be blocked = bloquearse). And more other questions were done by her. I think I know the theory, but I need some more practice...
          Coming back to the aim of this article, for the next Wednesday there is no homework.
What have we made today?
First of all, we were through an intensive passive grammar lesson (which I urgently needed), and after this exhausting content... we listened a speech about "Stereotypes"... and guess what? Our teacher was examinated by our class. She got about 3-4 minutes, time which was used by her to write on the blackboard a diagram with the most relevant vocabulary and main ideas related with the topic. After this speech about "Genetics", the class gave their assessment. It was to be expected the good mark, and as we guess... she pass the speaking test!!.
For those who only want to know if there is a homework for Wednesday --> There is no homework at all!! See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment