Labels

Thursday 25 October 2012

Funky Cold Medina.

I think I never told you that I got my degree in Granada and as student of the University of Granada, one place that you must visit without excuses was the HIPERCOR car park, and also a disco named "Dulce Beach". I say that because this song was the great hit of the disco. Moreover there was a dance which almost everybody knew. Have fun!!


And of course the dance...

Difficulty: ***
New words:
Cold coolin: Having a completely calm and collected attitude, with an aura of supreme confidence. Vamos, ir de sobrao
threads: hilos, enhebrar
bowl: lanzar, n. tazón              look def: parecer bueno, excelente     scratch : grieta
meaner: tacaño        poodles: caniche        crib: cuna, pesebre, ¿lecho?
jocking: pincha discos (dj)       chump: babas, tonto el culo      strolled over: acercarse paseando
chicks: nenitas, pollitas      sips: sorbitos      lap: regazo, parte superior de los muslos.


No comments:

Post a Comment