Labels

Thursday 7 February 2013

Homework 6th February 2013

I'm sorry... I confess... I admit... I played hooky last monday... and I didn't get the right information to share... that is why I didn't write you... I will try to do better in case I have to be absent one more time. Moving us to our target, the homework for the next Wednesday (Monday will be off due to the Carnival celebration).
Dossier 3 --> page 34, Task 3 "Viking Woman", page 65 "Harrods" and pages 71 and 70. Exercises
And something left, we were working with a sheet about "Letters of Application", then the activity 8 should be done. If you need extra information, there is a related powerpoint in our teacher's blog .
And if you want more information about collocations, no hesitate and click here. or here if you had problems...
I hope I haven't forget anything... Have a nice Carnival!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment