Labels

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Homework 18th February 2013

Hi once more time!! On Monday... some of us were  in classroom number 13 or 16, I don't really remember, but it was the penthouse, next to the Althia room. The small gruop that got to be inside this room were enjoying an entertaining speech about Chicago (geography, history, sports, architecture, and some other anecdotes which could be very useful in case we have to speak about an American big city or something like this). For those who are interested, I've uploaded some audio files  (I recorded some parts of the speech) on the dropbox. Feel you free to listen or copy if you want. There isn't a very good quality, but my mobile phone can't be better and I think I was a bit far away from the speaker. Anyway, If you are interested, look for in the folders and you can get about 30 or 40 minutes of the audio.
            As I said before, only a small group of us were in the speech, the other part of the class were with our teacher in our regular classroom. They didn't check nothing at all, and all homework will be checked on Wednesday ( today). Nothing more to add for today, see you later and have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment